Reasons Behind Gaining Bodyweight Unintentionally
There are many health conditions and non-medical conditions that can make you gain weight in a short period of time. You just remain worried about losing weight trying various methods. Sometimes your efforts are fruitful and most of the time any method used doesn’t give you the desired result. Then the question arises, why I am gaining weight and unable to reduce it.
Reasons for gaining weight even if your health remains good:
- Eating food style – Yes, the major reason to become fat is eating food irregularly, consuming oily and sugary food and just love to eat even if you don’t feel hungry.
- Not doing any form of physical work – Only getting up in the morning, doing your regular work then again at night going to sleep isn’t healthy and fit. You need to do physical exercises regularly everyday of any kind anytime as you prefer without being lazy. A majority of people don’t continue to do exercise resulting in bulging of muscles at a faster pace.
- Menstrual issues. Women face this kind of issue. Weight gaining nonstop happens often in pre menopause and post menopause time. The fluctuation in hormone level is the reason behind this problem till it functions normally.
- Old age symptoms. You can’t avoid getting old, however eating right kind of food can surely help in lowering your weight gain symptoms a little.
- Not drinking adequate water. It is mandatory to drink at the least two liters of water daily. The unwanted toxins of the body need to be eliminated, thus drink as much as you can to enhance your body metabolism rate.
- Feeling stressful all the time. Depression and anxiety are other elements leading you to stay awake all the time and feel less inclined to do any physical work. Thus, your body remains in resting position and you gain weight.
- Lack of restful sleep. Leading a fast pace life and inadequate sleep are a few reasons for increased calories as calories don’t burn during sleep hours as it usually does.
The other reasons that can make you gain few pounds of weight are consuming medication, cardio issues, PCOS, Digestive issues, cirrhosis, thyroid disorder, insomnia, Cushing’s syndrome, ovarian cancer and acromegaly. Unknowingly, weight gain even after you are doing regular physical exercises and eating proper diet then it is time to visit your doctor. To know more about the reasons for weight gain, you can browse through drannacabeca.com.